Saturday, January 06, 2007

I'm two months old












I weight 6,27 kg and measure 61 cm. I can put my hands together, keep my head up for some time and smile and laugh a lot. I also eat average 35 oz a day and just started to sleep longer periods during the night so my mom is really happy. Somehow I know that night is for sleeping so I fall asleep about 21.00 and sleep with only 2-3 feedings till 5.00 when my dad is getting up for work so i get up as well. Which drives my mom crazy so sometimes I take some additional naps till late morning.
Of course there are still days when I'm crunky and crying a little bit, usually when I'm sleepy but don't want to sleep like this morning. I was up since 4.00 and fighting hard not to fell asleep but lost my battle around 11.00. Later I will go out as it's beatiful day and with a visit to our friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click here to check out
The Brooklyn Polish New Moms Meetup Group!